Words of 2020
– Liat’s Legal Advisor
A whole new vocabulary
Say goodbye to Covid-19 and hope it leaves the world in 2021
- Notice the words you thought you knew. They now have A new MEANING:
- Social Distancing: Stay 6 feet away from other people.
- Quarantine: How many days you must stay inside.
- Face Mask: Wear one when outside or with other humans.
- Reduce Spike in Covid Cases: If it happens that’s good. Less deaths.
- Sanitize: Wash your hands often and surfaces too.
- Business: If you have one, hope it stays OPEN.
- Holiday Parties: Not allowed outside of your immediate family.
- COVID-19: What you do not want for yourself, friends, family members, and others. A virulent virus that may kill you or your family & friends.
- Test Positive: You’ve got COVID. Not good.
- Percentage of Capacity: how much room hospitals have remaining to treat patients.
- Vaccine: What may save your life or the lives of others.
- New Normal: We go around wearing face masks and keeping 6 feet apart.
- We can’t Dine out.
- We do a lot of takeout
- We watch the media so we know how many people died yesterday.
- A lot of businesses do close and many employees lose their jobs.
- Remote Learning: Kids learning through internet & ZOOM — Not in schools.
- Virtual Meeting: How we get together using ZOOM.
- ZOOM: An app that you must have to connect with a group of people.
- Unmute Yourself: click on the ICON when you are in a virtual meeting so the others can hear you (and see you).
A Wish: Stay healthy and safe in 2021 … please.
Below are a few services that LIAT COHEN LAW OFFICES can provide to you.
- Zealously represent you both in court & out
- Consult with you and advise you
- Independent legal research
- Ensure both you and your employees are fairly treated
- Keep you updated on employer obligations
- Real Estate transactions
- Write legal documents, company handbooks & more
- Business and employment litigation
Please contact us for advice at
STAY SAFE STAY HEALTHY
Schedule A Free Consultation
Feel free to reach out to Liat for a free initial consultation to discuss how she can help you solve your legal problems.